Stacy


Today is our anniversary. I'm blown away with all the ways that God has changed us and grown us in the last 9 years. Primarily in the last 6- but that's for another post! We seem so young in these pictures, but yet somehow it doesn't seem so long ago. I thank God that He put such an amazing man in my life, one that would be gentle when he didn't understand, and firm when I need a good, swift kick in the behind. (Not that he has ever done that, just that I needed one!) He has been the most amazing father to our children, playing acting silly, and teaching them the Word of God. I love watching him with the kids. He's been more than I could have ever asked for - an awesome reminder that God has the BEST plan for us out there. We need to seek Him, and HE will bring the one He has for us. I pray that my children will be as blessed as I have been, and that they seek HIM over all else, that their future spouses will be attracted to Christ in them.
0 Responses