Stacy

It's been 5 years- amazing! I can't beleive how much God has blessed us in these last 5 years! We have two beautiful boys- Michael is 19 months old and James is 5 months- wonderful families and great friends. Kevin is a validation engineer with Intel, and loves his job. I have recently begun my own home business (besides staying home and having the best job in the world!), Stampin' Up! is a direct selling business where I get to be creative and have tons of fun! I just started in May, so I'm trying to keep up the momentum that I started with. These are pictures from July 4th at Kevin's parents house, on Lake Lanier. We had a great time visiting with family and celebrating Kevin's 30th birthday! Christy and the girls were here from Arkansas, they seem to be growing so fast!
We can't imagine our life any other way!
0 Responses